THE SHAHEEN Amboy
A limited edition Amboy colorway of our non-slip midtop, tested by real chefs and real crews. Designed collaboratively with LA's Chef Alvin Cailan in celebration of the release of his cookbook, Amboy: Recipes from the Filipino American Dream, these mid-tops feature a non-slip gum rubber sole and a synthetic nubuck upper that is both water and oil resistant. The custom insole provides extra heel and arch support, and the two-hole lace-up offers ankle support while still maintaining a sleek silhouette. Comfort and functionality in balance with aesthetic and style. As always, all of our shoes are cruelty-free and consciously produced in factories audited by international, third parties who monitor ethical working conditions. Slim fit breaks in. These shoes run slightly smaller than our Homers. If your foot runs wide, we recommend ordering a half size up.
- Slim fit. Will break in, but if your foot runs wide we recommend sizing half size up.
- Questions about fit? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our shoe conversion size chart
- Synthetic nubuck, water, and oil resistant
- Custom insole with extra heel and arch support
- Non-slip rubber sole
- FREE SHIPPING for all US customers with orders $120+
- Ships within 1-3 days when in stock (excludes Pre-orders)