If you’re someone with time, energy, and a desire to learn and do stuff, please consider applying for an internship with Keep. Do you feel like you have a lot to give and nowhere to put it? Put it here! Are you a doer, a maker, a person who actually likes to get their hands dirty and contribute to something, not just a dreamer who gets stuck on thinking or talking about making something? Then please apply! Have you wanted to work somewhere with a family atmosphere and a sense of team work? Keep reading!
We’re looking for Graphic Design Interns and General Interns. If you’re a graphic designer with Creative Suite skills, perfect! If you’re an energized individual that’s a quick learner, awesome!
ALL INTERNSHIPS ARE UNPAID BUT CAN QUALIFY FOR SCHOOL CREDIT & MAY LEAD TO EMPLOYMENT. We are a small, independent business and what we can’t offer you in coin, we can offer in hands on experience where your work actually matters and will be appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE THIS INTERNSHIP IS IN LOS ANGELES ONLY. IF YOU’RE NOT LOCATED HERE OR CAN’T RE-LOCATE HERE, PLEASE DON’T APPLY.
• Motivated, detail-oriented interns with an unwavering work ethic, innate sense of responsibility, maturity, and a strong desire to learn.
• Quick learners who are good with computers. Skills with Microsoft Office are a must for all interns. Skills with Adobe Creative Suite are a must for anyone applying for a graphic design internship.
• Team players who are stoked to be a part of a family.
• People of substance who have a sense of humor.
• A minimum of 10 hours A week.
• Commitment to the internship. You will get out of this experience what you put in.
We love nerds. We love hard workers. We love people who feel their work is a reflection of themselves.
If you’re interested in applying, please tell us about yourself and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with INTERNSHIP in the subject line. Please indicate if you are interested in a General Internship or a Graphic Design Internship.